S.E.O stands for search engine optimization,which is set of practices design to improve the appearance and position of web pages in organic search result. It is the process used to optimize a website technical configuration ,content relevancy and link popularity so its pages can become easily find able ,more relevant and popular towards user search queries ,and as a consequence search engine rank them better.S.E.O is very important because its make your website very visible and that means more traffic and opportunities to convert prospects into customers.
Types of S.E.O
Here are the three types of S.E.O that can help improve your visibility.
ON PAGE S.E.O:
On page s.e.o is the practices of optimizing web page content for search engines and users . common on page s.e.o practices includes title tags,content,internal links and URLs.
- Structure of content
- keyword title optimize title
- keyword in description
- header tag
- image optimization
- depth of content
- optimize relevant URL in internal link
Off Page S.E.O
Off Page s.e.o refers to all activities that are performed outside of your website to improve its search engine ranking . these ranking include building back-links,social media marketing,content marketing,and other tactics that help to increase the visibility.
- Creating valuable back links.
- Social Media Marketing
- Guest Content
- domain authority
- page authority
why back link is important in off page s.e.o
Back-link` also known as inbound links or incoming links are links from external website .Back links are important for several reasons.
Technical s.e.o refers to website and server optimization that help search engine spiders crawl and index your site more effectively . Its refer to anything you do that makes your site easier for search engines to crawl and index. Technical s.e.o ,content strategy,and link-building strategies all work in tandem to help your pages rank highly in Search.
- Authority: authority refers to the importance given to a page relative to a given search query.
- Relevance: it is a reflection of how well the search engine results page align with the searcher’s intent.
- Experience: technical s.e.o requires technical and analytical skills together with a good understanding of how google and other engines work.
Important S.E.O Ranking Factors
- A secure and Accessible website
- Page Speed
- Mobile Friendliness
- Domain Age,URL, and Authority.
- Optimize content
- technical s.e.o
- user experience