- 10th & 12th Pass Form any stream
- Covers computer application and accounting fundamentals
- Emphasizes computerized accounting techniques and software
- Provides a thorough understanding of taxation and GST
- Equips students with practical skills through hands-on training
- Offers job placement assistance to graduates
- who have little to no experience using computers and want to gain basic skills
The Diploma in Computer Application & Accounting course covers the basics of computer applications and accounting procedures, as well as computerized accounting, direct and indirect taxation, and GST. Students will learn about accounting software and practical accounting techniques, as well as taxation laws and procedures related to GST. This course will provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in accounting or related fields.
What Will You Learn Diploma in Computer Application & Accounting
Students will learn the basics of computer . They will also be introduced to various application software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Basic Accounting Procedure:
Students will learn the basic principles of accounting including journal entries, ledger posting, trial balance, financial statements, and calculating concepts.
Students will learn how to use accounting software to perform various accounting tasks such as creating bill, managing accounts receivable and payable, create financial reports, and conform bank statements.
Taxation (Direct & Indirect):
Students will learn about the various types of taxes including income tax, sales tax, and GST. They will also learn how to prepare and file tax returns for individuals and work.
Students will learn about the GST which is a value-added tax and how to apply with GST rule in Accounting.
Scope of Diploma in Computer Application & Accounting
Here are some of the career opportunities available to graduates with a Diploma in Computer Application & Accounting:
- Accountant: With an in-depth understanding of accounting principles and computer applications, graduates can pursue a career as an accountant in various organizations.
- Financial Analyst: Graduates can also work as financial analysts who analyze financial data, prepare financial reports, and provide investment recommendations.
- Tax Consultant: They can also work as tax consultants and assist individuals and businesses in managing their tax liabilities.
- Software Developer: With their understanding of computer applications, graduates can work as software developers who design and develop software applications.
- Database Administrator: Graduates can work as database administrators who design, implement, and maintain database systems.
- IT Support Specialist: They can also work as IT support specialists who provide technical support to end-users.
- Business Analyst: Graduates can work as business analysts who analyze business operations and suggest strategies to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Entrepreneur: With their understanding of computer applications and accounting principles, graduates can also start their own businesses.
Overall, this course will provide students with a solid foundation in computer applications and accounting, which are two important areas in today’s business world. By the end of the course, students will have a good understanding of basic computer concepts, calculating foundation, and various accounting tasks using digital calculating software