- 10th & 12th Pass Form any stream
- Basic Computer Skills: Learn essential computer skills to carry out accounting tasks with ease.
- Basic Accounting Procedure: Develop a strong foundation in accounting principles and procedures.
- Computerized Accounting: Learn how to use accounting software to maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Banking and Insurance: Gain an understanding of banking and insurance operations and their impact on accounting.
- Taxation (Direct & Indirect): Learn about direct and indirect taxation laws and regulations and their implications for businesses.
- Financial Management & Costing: Gain knowledge and skills in financial management, budgeting, and costing.
- Capital Market: Understand the functioning of capital markets and their impact on financial decisions.
- Security Analysis, Portfolio Management: Learn the techniques and tools used for security analysis and portfolio management.
- Auditing: Understand the principles and practices of auditing and assurance services.
- Advance Accounting: Gain advanced knowledge and skills in accounting principles, procedures, and concepts
- Company Law Procedure: Learn about the legal framework governing the formation and management of companies
- who have little to no experience using computers and want to gain basic skills
The Advance Expert – Certified Professional Accountant course at Macroword Computer Academy is designed to provide students with comprehensive knowledge and skills in accounting, finance, and related areas. The course covers a wide range of topics, including basic computer, basic accounting procedure, computerized accounting, banking and insurance, taxation (direct & indirect), financial management & costing, capital market, security analysis, portfolio management, auditing, advance accounting, and company law procedure.
What Will You Learn Advance Expert-Certified Professional Accountant
- Introduction to computers and their components
- Operating systems and software applications
- Internet and email usage
- Microsoft Office Suite
Basic Accounting Procedure:
- Accounting principles and concepts
- Double entry accounting system
- Preparation of financial statements
- Inventory management and cost accounting
- Introduction to accounting software
- Setting up chart of accounts
- Recording transactions and generating reports
- Analyzing financial data using software tools
Banking and Insurance
- Banking operations and regulations
- Insurance policies and procedures
- Risk management and mitigation strategies
Taxation (Direct and Indirect):
- Basic concepts of income tax and GST
- Calculation of taxable income and tax liability
- Filing of tax returns and compliance requirements
Financial Management and Costing:
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Cost accounting and budgeting
- Management of working capital and fixed assets
- Capital budgeting and investment analysis
- Introduction to capital markets and securities
- Valuation of stocks and bonds
- Investment strategies and portfolio management
- Regulations and compliance requirements
Security Analysis, Portfolio Management and Auditing:
- Risk analysis and management
- Portfolio management and performance evaluation
- Internal auditing and control systems
- Compliance and governance practices
- Advance Accounting and Company Law Procedure:
- Advanced accounting topics such as consolidation and group accounts
- Company law and regulations
- Corporate governance and ethical practices
- Regulatory compliance and reporting requirements
Upon completion of this course, students will be well-prepared to take on challenging roles in the accounting and finance industry.