What is web Development?
Web development information refers to the creating, building, and maintain of page. It includes aspects such as web design, web publish, web software design, and database management. It is the creation of an application that works over the internet.
The word Web Development is make up of two words:-
- Web: It refers to site, web pages or anything that works over the internet.
- Development: It refers to building the application from scratch.
Web delelopment divide into three ways
- Full Stack
- HTML: HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It also is used to design the front end portion of web pages using markup language. It acts as a skeleton for a website since as well as it is used to make the structure of a website.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets fondly referred to as CSS is a simply designed language intended to simplify the process of making web pages.so that it will be presentable. It is used to style our website.
backed is the server side of a website. It is part of the website interact with. It is used to store In web development, the back-end refers to the part of a website , logic and integration with other systems.
- PHP : It also a server-side language designed web development.
- Java :Also it is one of the most popular and widely used arrange languages. It is highly scalable. As well as PHP.
- Python : It is a organize language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more efficiently.
A full stack “Full stack” typically refers to a software developer both dev front-end and back-end web development. it also Front-end development refers to the client-side of web development, as well as it involves designing and building the user interface that users interact with directly in a web browser. but back-end development refers to the server-side of web development, which involves designing and building the logic and database components that power the front-end.
Web Development Tutorial:-
- HTML : HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. HTML is the foundation of every web page and. It also defines the structure and content of a web page by using a series of tags and attributes.
- CSS : CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. CSS also allows web developers to separate the presentation layer of a web page from the content layer. which makes it easier as well as to manage and update the layout and appearance of a website.
- Boot Strap :Bootstrap is a free and open-source CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) framework developed by . so Bootstrap provides a set of pre-designed HTML, CSS and java script.
- PHP : PHP (Hypertext Pre-processor) is a server-side scripting language primarily designed for web development. It was create by Rasmus Leadoff in 1994 and has since become one of the most popular. Because map out languages used for creating dynamic web pages and web applications
- Python : Python is a popular software design language. It was also create by Guido van Rossum, and release in 1991.Python is an interpret, object-orient, high-level timetable language .But it designed to be easy as well as fun, the name “Python” is a nod to the British comedy group Monty Python. Python has a reputation as a beginner-friendly language.