- 10th & 12th Pass Form any stream
- Comprehensive Curriculum: The course covers a wide range of topics, including programming languages, database management systems, web development, and multimedia applications, ensuring that students gain a well-rounded understanding of computer application development.
- ADCA graduates can also work as freelancers and consultants
- ADCA programs are offered by various institutes and universities
- who have little to no experience using computers and want to gain basic skills
The Advance Diploma in Computer Application course at Macroword Computer Academy is a comprehensive program designed to provide students with advanced knowledge and skills in computer applications. The course covers topics such as programming languages, and Computer Fundamentals , Operating System and Basics of Computers.
Students will also gain practical experience through hands-on projects and assignments, allowing them to develop their problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Upon completion, graduates will have the ability develop all computer basic and programming skill This course is ideal for individuals seeking to advance their careers in the field of computer application development and management.
What Will You Learn
- Computer Concept & Fundamentals
- Operation System
- Internet & Email
- MS-Office (MS-WORD , MS-Excel , MS-Power Point , MS-Access )
- HTML Front Page
- C Language
- Programming In C++
- Project Work
Scope Of Advance Diploma In Computer Application
Here are some key points regarding the scope of an Advance Diploma in Computer application:
- Software Developer: ADCA graduates can work as application developers and develop software applications for desktops.
- Database Administrator: ADCA graduates can also work as database director and manage the organization’s databases.
- Network Administrator: ADCA graduates can work as network director and manage the company’s computer networks.
- Web Designer: ADCA course can work as web designers.
- System Analyst: ADCA course can work as system reviewer and analyze the organization’s computer systems
- Cybersecurity Specialist: With the growing need for cybersecurity, ADCA course can work as cybersecurity specialists.
- IT Project Manager: ADCA course can work as IT project managers and oversee the implementation of IT projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget.
- IT Trainer: ADCA course can work as IT trainers and train employees or students in computer applications, programming languages, and other IT-related topics.
The increasing demand for IT professionals across various industries, ADCA graduates have excellent job opportunities in both the private and public sectors.